Join us on April 30th.
Want to be inspired and equipped with a vision of how to love and care for others during and after COVID-19? Join us on April 30 for a free online summit on how to address spiritual and emotional needs in our churches, communities and world.
You will hear from dynamic speakers, receive free tools and learn about other catalytic initiatives designed to activate and support your church (and you as a leader) in providing spiritual, physical and emotional care in response to COVID-19. You’ll receive practical ministry insights you can begin applying immediately.
We will cover how to assess and address five core needs that the Humanitarian Disaster Institute has identified as critical in the wake of a disaster:
• Belonging needs (providing social and spiritual support)
• Livelihood needs (connecting people to essential resources)
• Emotional needs (addressing mental health concerns)
• Spiritual needs (offering pathways and guidance for ultimate questions and spiritual meaning)
• Safety needs (alerting people to interventions and resources when they are at risk of harm, such as domestic violence)
Learn from insightful speakers including Efrem Smith, Danielle Strickland, Craig Springer, Pete Scazzero, Kara Powell, Jason Daye, Mike Frost, Rick Rusaw and others.
This free event is available to access on-demand at your convenience on or after April 30.
Register now at SpiritualFirstAidSummit.com.
Presented by Food for the Hungry, Humanitarian Disaster Institute at Wheaton College, NavPress and Outreach Inc.