Make sure everything’s ready to go for Easter Sunday at your church.
Are you ready for what may be your best-attended weekend all year? In the final weeks and days before Easter, do a quick run through of the people and things needed to ensure your guests are comfortable, informed and encouraged to come back.
* Website updated with Easter events, worship services and times
* Facebook page updated
* Members encouraged to invite friends and neighbors as well as spread the word via Facebook
* Enough parking spots
* Volunteers/attendants for directing traffic and greeting
* Bad-weather plan—volunteers with umbrellas, place for people to drop family members off
* Clear directional signage for nursery, restrooms and other important areas
* Up-to-date bulletin boards
* Enough brochures, fliers, postcards, etc. about available ministries and upcoming events to pass out to guests
* Volunteers willing to pray with people after services
* Overflow chairs/seating
* A clean “cry room” and plenty of volunteers for the nursery
* An event or opportunity to invite people back for before they leave