Each year, Outreach magazine asks a team of expert panelists to select their top Christian resources from a series of topics, from apologetics to counseling, from evangelism to youth and children, and many others. We call it the Outreach Resources of the Year.
We’ve decided to give away this year’s entire set of Outreach Resources of the Year to ONE lucky person—a collection worth more than $280 (MSRP). Here is a complete listing of all 13 books:
- Stealing From God: Why Atheists Need God to Make Their Case by Frank Turek (NavPress)
- The Colson Way: Loving Your Neighbor and Living with Faith in a Hostile World by Owen Strachan (Thomas Nelson)
- Possible: A Blueprint for Changing How We Change the World by Stephan Bauman (Multnomah)
- Evangelicals Around the World: A Global Handbook for the 21st Century by Brian C. Stiller, general editor (Thomas Nelson)
- Gaining by Losing: Why the Future Belongs to Churches That Send by J.D. Greear (Zondervan)
- Teams That Thrive: Five Disciplines of Collaborative Church Leadership by Ryan T. Hartwig and Warren Bird (IVP)
- Onward: Engaging the Culture Without Losing the Gospel by Russell Moore (B&H)
- Finding Your Way Back to God: Five Awakenings to Your New Life by Dave Ferguson and Jon Ferguson (Multnomah)
- The Soul of Shame: Retelling the Stories We Believe About Ourselves by Curt Thompson (IVP)
- Jesus, Continued … Why the Spirit Inside You is Better Than Jesus Beside You by J.D. Greear (Zondervan)
- The One: Experience Jesus by Carlos Darby (Thomas Nelson)
- Talk Now and Later: How to Lead Kids Through Life’s Tough Topics by Brian Dollar (Salubris)
- Essential Teen Study Bible (Holman Publishers)
Rules/Disclaimer: This promotion is open to those 18 and older in the United States and Canada. Void where prohibited. By liking or commenting on this post, you enter and agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and you acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation.