New Bibles releasing late summer and into fall offer study and preaching resources that dig deep into God’s Word. Here are a few of the new Bibles that are coming soon: • Unfolding Grace: 40 Guided Readings through the Bible (Crossway) presents the overarching storyline of God’s Word as revealed through 40 Scripture readings drawn […]
New Bibles releasing late summer and into fall offer study and preaching resources that dig deep into God’s Word. Here are a few of the new Bibles that are coming soon:
• Unfolding Grace: 40 Guided Readings through the Bible (Crossway) presents the overarching storyline of God’s Word as revealed through 40 Scripture readings drawn from key points in the biblical narrative.
• The Filament Bible Collection (Tyndale) will be adding the Thinline Reference and the Personal Giant Print, both of which feature the New Living Translation and the Filament Bible app. This app enables readers to use their mobile device to connect every page to related content, including study notes, devotions, interactive maps, informative videos and worship music.
• The ESV Every Day Bible: 365 Readings through the Whole Bible (Crossway) helps readers go through the Bible in a year. Each daily reading presents a passage from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs.
• The NIV Study Bible, Fully Revised Edition (Zondervan) includes thousands of newly written or revised notes and articles plus four-color maps, charts, photos and illustrations.
• The Epic Bible (Tyndale) for kids is a graphic depiction of the central story of the Bible.
• The CSB Holy Land Illustrated Bible (Holman Bible) features over 1,200 images, maps and illustrations, and more than 275 full-length commentary articles. Book-specific introductions provide the setting and circumstances of writing for each book.
• The One Year Pray for Life Bible (Tyndale) equips readers to apply daily Bible readings in short prayers.
• The ESV Women’s Study Bible (Crossway) features over 523,000 words of study content, along with over 350 reflections connecting Scripture to life, book introductions and timelines, character sketches of key figures, and detailed maps and illustrations.
• The Love God Greatly Bible (Thomas Nelson) has a reading plan that uses a simple, proven framework: Scripture, observation, application and prayer.
• The NLT Daily Readers Bible (Tyndale) has daily readings that include three passages—one selected from the Stories of the Bible, another from the Teachings of the Bible and the final passage selected from the Wisdom of the Bible.