The powerful mobile app connects innovative church leaders.
DALLAS—Leadership Network announces Leadia™, a powerful new mobile application that changes the way church leaders read, grow and learn. Combining concise ideas with practical application, Leadia™ utilizes dynamic embedded media and integrated social networking to take leadership learning to a whole new level. The free application will be available from Leadia.tv as well as in the iTunes app store beginning Sept 27.
Greg Ligon, vice president and publisher for Leadership Network, states this new tool is birthed out of the organization’s desire to continue to engage the churches they serve through peer-to-peer learning. “We’re always looking for ways that innovative church leaders can connect and learn collaboratively,” he said. “This new app is going to provide a powerful tool to bring this interactivity to a level we’ve never achieved before.”
Leadership Network identified a demand for compelling content that maxed out at 8,000 to 10,000 words—ideas you can experience and put into practice in 100 minutes or less. “There are some ideas that are important, that need to get out more quickly than a traditional publishing cycle might allow for,” Ligon explains. “We also have room for fresh ideas that might not require a full book.”
Highlights of Leadia™:
• An interactive growth experience for leaders from Leadership Network
• Practical and innovative ideas
• Dynamic media brings you video from the author you are reading and links to a wide variety of additional resources
Within the container application, users can peruse free content, as well as regularly updated featured content referred to as “experiences” available for $5.99 each through in-app purchasing. It will work on Apple’s iPhone, iPad and iPod touch platforms, with an Android version in development.
Users can interact with other leaders experiencing the same Leadia™ volume, view their comments and take the conversation further, even sharing thoughts and ideas in their favorite social media outlet directly from the application.
The four initial experiences available at launch will be:
• Game Changer: 5 Essential Ingredients of an Effective Care Strategy by Scott Wilson, senior pastor of The Oaks Fellowship in Dallas
• Building a Leadership Development Culture by Mac Lake, chief launch officer of The Launch Network in Atlanta
• Fighting Through A Disconnect by Stacy L. Spencer, senior pastor of New Direction Christian Church in Memphis, Tenn.
• Flux: 4 Paths to the Future by Will Mancini, CEO and founder at Auxano in Houston
Believing that meaningful conversations and connections can change the world, Leadership Network seeks to help leaders of innovation navigate the future by exploring new ideas together. Through collaborative meetings and processes, these leaders map future possibilities and challenge one another to action that leads to results in their unique contexts. Leadership Network helps leaders move from ideas to implementation to impact.